Android Games [15 Most Popular] You Have To Experience
Android games are now become essential part of our modern lifestyle. As we all know, everyone loves to play games on their Android smartphone. That’s why more than millions android users always prefer to buy gaming smartphones which can handle heavy games with great ease.
Smartphones are coming and fading in no time, and neither games. However, some of the evergreen popular android games are still ruling the play store. So in this post, we will tell you fifteen best Popular android games that you will love to play again and again on your Smartphone.
Let’s know the games. So you are reading 15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself.
#1 Pokémon Go
Pokémon Go is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic and published by The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon franchise. It was released in July 2016 for iOS and Android devices. The reason why we had mentioned newcomers in this list is because this game had beaten many records on opening. Moreover, it is one of the trending games on all social media platform.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an open world action-adventure video game with role-playing elements developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the much popular game, it was first released on Play Station 2 than on Windows and Xbox and later it was released on Android. You will love to play this game and again on your Android smartphone.
Jetpack Joyride is arcade based category game for android mobile. Jetpack joyride is tap screen game. Game graphics is awesome in this game. You’ll start off with the legendary Machine Gun Jetpack to scatter the evil scientists of Legitimate Research, but throughout each game, you’ll collect coins and complete missions to earn cash and buy new gear in The Stash! Pick your favorite jetpack, snazzy outfit and stock up on items then get back out there!
Subway surfers is one of the most downloaded android games on Google Play Store. When player loose life in this game, they tend to play it again and again, that’s why this is one of the best popular android games. Player escapes from the police and collects coins in this android game.15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself.15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
#5 Angry Birds
The Angry Birds are back in the sequel to the biggest mobile game of all time! Angry Birds 2 starts a new era of slingshot gameplay with super stunning graphics, challenging multi-stage levels, scheming boss pigs and even more destruction.15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself
- Improved graphics and gameplay
- You can now choose between birds
- Now users will get multi-stage levels
- New spells added
#6 Nova 3
Nova 3 is the most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones. In this game, you need to Fight for humankind’s survival. The storyline was awesome, The graphics or this game is beyond extraordinary. For such high gameplay graphics many high-end smartphones can’t handle this game too well, but if your smartphone is powerful enough to handle this game then you can really enjoy this amazing game.15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
This is one of the best Car Racing game since its release and the most admired by the car lovers. The graphics quality of this game are just awesome. This is actually a car racing game which supports multiplayer. You can also play this game online with your friends.
- 140+ Official Speed Machines: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
- Stunning Graphics: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
- Arcade Gameplay At Its Finest: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows.15 Most Popular Android Games You Have To Experience It Yourself
- Plunge into epic combat sequences rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an
all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new
fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
- Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchaku, armor suits, magical powers,
#9 8 Ball Pool
The is another most addictive and popular game. It is the pool game in which you can connect with your friends and play this game online. The best thing about this game is its Facebook connectivity that connects friends together through this game. In this game, you can play single matches or even tournament also.
- Compete for 1 on 1 or in 8 player Tournaments
- Play for Pool coins and exclusive items
- Challenge your friends
- Difficulty level increases each time you level up
#10 Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans is the one of the most popular cool Android Multiplayer game. This games the spiritual successor to RTS games like Age of Empires. This game requires lots of patience. And in this, you can make your own clan of your friend and can play this game online.
- Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
- Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
- Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
- Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
- Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
- Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
#11 Dead Trigger 2
Dead Trigger 2 is a zombie-apocalypse-themed first-person shooter with survival horror and action role-playing elements, currently available on iOS, Android and recently on Windows Phone 8.1 mobile devices. Running on the Unity game engine, the game features a progression system, numerous environments, unlockable and upgradable weapons, and various story-based and quick-play mission types.
- Get ready people, here they come. Join warriors from all around the world and fight in the Arena under custom gladiator rules every week.
- You’ll be dazzled by cutting-edge graphics, including real time water reflections, dynamic vegetation, and enhanced ragdolls.
- Choose between a touch control scheme created especially for casual players or an enhanced virtual joystick.
- Participate in global missions and receive rewards. Complete achievements, meet challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.
#12 Candy Crush Saga
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their sweet adventure through the Candy Kingdom. Travel through magical lands, visiting wondrous places and meeting deliciously kooky characters!
Switch and match your way through hundreds of fun levels in this delicious puzzle adventure. The sweetest game just keeps getting sweeter!
#13 Real Racing 3
Game features include seventeen real-world racetracks, a twenty-two car grid, and one-hundred-and-fifty-five officially licensed cars from twenty-nine manufacturers such as Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti, Ford, Ferrari, and Koenigsegg.
Unlike in the previous Real Racing games, players are required to maintain and service their vehicles, requiring in-game cash and real-world time.
- Take the wheel of over 140 intensely detailed vehicles from iconic manufacturers
- Burn rubber on a full lineup of 17 real tracks in multiple configurations from top worldwide locations, including Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Le Mans, Dubai Autodrome and much more.
- Go bumper to bumper with friends and rivals in global 8-player, cross-platform, real-time racing with drafting.
- Compete in over 4,000 events including Cup races, Eliminations and Endurance challenges. Choose from a wide range of upgrades to maximize your car’s performance.
#14 Clash Royale
Clash Royale ranks players according to level and arena. The maximum level is thirteen, while there are ten arenas (including the Training Camp) in total in the game.
A player wins by destroying more towers than the opponent, or by destroying the opponent’s “King’s Tower”, which grants an automatic three “crown” victory.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells, and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
Unkilled is a zombie-themed first-person shooter video game developed and published by Madfinger Games. The player’s task is to complete over 300 missions. In some missions, he has to save somebody, and in others, he has to seek and destroy.
There are also stealth missions. He has to face hordes of zombies with his weaponry. The player is able to choose his gear before starting every mission.
- Fight against real opponent in the special PvP areas
- Choose your hero for PvP fight with special skills
- Attack other players’ bases with your zombie army
- Earn “intel” by winning PvP´s and level up your hero in the huge skill tree
- GPU-simulated particle effects, numbering in the tens of thousands
So above we have mentioned fifteen Popular games for your Android smartphone. You just need to download on your android smartphone and enjoy this evergreen games. These games will surely kill your boredom.
Hope you like the post, Share this post with your friends too! If you have any suggestions regarding the list then feel free to leave a comment in comment box below.